'To create, inspire and spread the love and appreciation of STEM from a young age'
Sci4Us has a number of services and resources that children from all over the UK and beyond, can use and participate in, in order to increase their STEM knowledge!
Why choose our services?
- Sci4Us is the epitome of FUN! Children learn and retain information without trying
- We aren’t an extension of school! We demonstrate that learning doesn’t have to be boring!
- Teamwork makes the dream work literally! At Sci4Us, children engage with one another, collaborate and all get involved.
- At Sci4Us, we help to build children’s confidence through interactive learning.
- We are always thinking of new and improved ways to help children understand the fundamental concepts.
Our Saturday STEM sessions
Created for children aged 6-11 for all different backgrounds and races, our Saturday STEM Sessions cover a range of topics across the three sciences in a weekly 1.5 hour session, that aligns with the National Curriculum.
The sessions provide opportunities for children to have a hands-on approach to learning about science, taking part in experiments, going on trips, listening to guest speakers and learning about all the possible career paths within STEM.
Zoom Into Science Live Sessions
During the half term and the school holidays, we now provide an opportunity for children aged between 6 and 11 to get creative and take part in some live science experiments all from the comfort of their homes!
How does it work?
It’s simple…we send a Sci4Us Experiment box packed with a range of exciting experiments straight to your house with a Zoom Code. And on the day, we will be live with your children via Zoom going through the experiments and also the Science behind every experiment we send to them!
As well as our Saturday STEM Club, Sci4Us offers one-to-one tutoring for children aged between 6 and 11, who would like the extra push or require some brushing up in some areas of the Science curriculum.