As Fundraising and Grants Officer Lead you will provide administrative and co-ordination support for all activities in the fundraising area. You will also be required to assist in securing funding as well as growing and strengthening relationships between Sci4Us and its donors/supporters.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the development and growth of Sci4Us’s fundraising activities as well as supporting staff with the overall grant management.
In this role you will be:
- Developing and actioning a fundraising strategy
- Co-ordinating and managing fundraising
- Motivating a team of volunteers who engage in fundraising activities
- Building relationships with charitable trusts, foundations and other institutional funders.
- Leading on funding applications with regards to charitable trusts, foundations, grants and competitions.
Requirements for this role:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Have a sound understanding of charity fundraising at strategic and operational levels
- Good relationship management skills
- Proactive nature
- Good organisation skills and attention to details
- This will vary and is very flexible.